Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday

It's Raining, It's Pouring. The map around me was so green this morning, that I moved my walk indoors. I did the 4-mile Super Walk from Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. So, I was excited when the sun peaked through and I was able to fit in a walk at lunch. It felt good to get outside and get some additional activity.

Lunch was full of fresh vegetables, fruit and a yummy spinach salad. I was able to eat a pork chop and a small serving of mashed potatoes at dinner. That is one thing that is very important to me is that as I am watching my calorie intake is that I am able to do so within the "confines" of my life. I want to be able to eat what my family is eating. Because, realistically, that is the only "diet" that I can ever hope to maintain.

#s to Go: 29.6
Calories consumed: 1470 calories
Calories burned:
4 mile walk, 55 minutes, 430 calories
arms & shoulders, 300 calories
2 mile walk (at lunch), 30 minutes, 337 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment