Friday, August 26, 2011

Thursday

We had some crazy weather overnight. I didn't get much sleep, as my son was worried and climbed in our bed as soon as the weather sirens sounded. I overslept and got up at about 5:45 am and my phone was dead. I plugged it in and did some dishes, while I waited for it to charge. I decided that with a shorter than normal time-frame, it was a great day to try running in the neighborhood. At the track, I base it on laps, but around the block, there isn't such a gauge. I decided to run as much as I could of every other 5 minutes. I did pretty well, I didn't run a full five minutes any of the times, but I still pretty good and completed my normal 3 mile track in about 35 minutes - instead of the 40 - 42 that it normally takes me.

Eating was okay today. I had lunch with a coworker, but did my best to make healthy choices. I went with a vegetable quesadilla (I know, it doesn't really sound that healthy). Dinner was chicken enchiladas. Guess I ate a lot more cheese than I considered. I had a small slice of watermelon roll from Friendly's and a bit of birthday cake as dessert. Better to have a little than to overeat.

Mostly, I was just super excited that when I checked this morning, I had not only returned to weight loss, but had moved below 25# to go - not sure why, but that seemed like a big hurdle.

#s to Go: 24.6#
Calories Consumed: ?
Calories Burned:
3.08 mile walk/run, 12:00 pace, 450 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment