Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday

It is like Pea Soup outside. We had inches of snow on Monday night into Tuesday, yesterday was slight warming and today we are expecting near 50 with thundershowers. Not a typical three day cycle in the middle of February. I just wish that we could have 50 and no rain...then, I could get outside tonight for a bonus workout. With the rain, its just not an option.

Yesterday was a good active day. Spinning in the morning. Walked to lunch with a friend - not far, but we weren't in the car. Bokwa in the evening. 30 Day Challenge at night - with plank at the beginning and the end again.

It was a good eating day too. Even though I went to lunch with a friend, I was able to keep it healthier by getting the chicken fajitas with no beans, no tortillas, and just having a touch of the rice, which I wasn't supposed to get since I had also said no rice.

Today is Day 4 of the 30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge. Have you been joining in?

30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge
Day 4 - 25 second Plank, 10 sit ups, 25 crunches, 40 squats

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment