Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's Hump Day

It may be hump day today, but yesterday sure felt like a Wednesday. I was dragging. I started my day with toning, so I got up at my normal time. When I got to work, I headed into a three hour meeting. I grabbed some coffee on the way in and then, when we took a break, I topped off. My manager totally called me out...a second cup today, you must be struggling. It's not that a second cup of coffee is completely rare, but in that short of a span it was.

I think that the issue is that when I first start to really watch what I eat, there seem to be a couple of days for my body to adjust back to good eating. In much the same way that after eating good for a while, you almost feel sick when you eat what you used to.

I didn't get to the gym for any evening activity, but did walk around the block and then through the snowy backyard with my daughter after dinner. It wasn't much, but at least it was up and moving after dinner. Then we set to work on her treats for Valentine's day. We are doing Minions...I'll share the project on the main blog, if you want to check it out.

My arms and pecs are certainly feeling yesterday's toning class...I love that feeling.

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment