Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday!

It is so nice to be able to go outside and not feel like you are freezing. The dampness of the rain has made it feel cooler than it is, but even that is better than the sub zero temps that we seemed to have regularly over the past two months.

Yesterday was boot camp day. I thought last night that I was going to be a lot more sore when I woke up today than I was. I feel silly saying it, but I was a bit disappointed by that. Oh well! Today was another boot camp class with a different teacher. It had a slightly different focus - more arms and core.

I like the 30 Day challenge, but am not yet convinced that I like the ab portion of the one that I chose. The other ab challenges that I have done were more diverse in movement. We will see though, with time the quantity of each exercise increases, so maybe it will prove to be better than it seems. Either way, I'm going to finish it.

Today is Day 5 of the 30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge. Have you been joining in? The 5th day is a day of rest on the Plank challenge. So, today there will just be ab and squat exercises.

30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge
Day 5 - 5 sit ups, 10 crunches, 20 squats

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment