Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow Day!

What a bummer - woke up to a white world, so there was no class this morning. That wouldn't have been so bad, if I could have fallen asleep, which I could not. And, I missed working out last night because of our schedules.

I guess I will have to be extra diligent in watching my intake today. Yesterday was an easy day for me. I ate and was satisfied and wasn't hungry and wanting to snack. That is a major positive...a hurdle that I am glad to have surpassed, because it is the munchies that are my downfall. I can stop eating after a serving at meal time, but at snack time, if I am munchie, I struggle to stop.

I completed day 1 of the 30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge last night. It worked out well for me. I even added a second plank to the end of the 4 moves. I think I will try to do that again tonight. I figure that the additional plank work is only a positive for me.

30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge
Day 2 - 15 second Plank, 20 sit ups, 15 crunches, 30 squats
I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment