Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday

I was a little disappointed to weigh myself this morning and realize that I was flat for the week. This is not what I wanted, I want to get in shape and reduce my weight and be able to wear smaller clothes. Normally, for me, the first couple of weeks are usually good losses followed by weeks of 1/2 - 1 1/2# per week. Now, there are still a couple of days before this 'week' from a tracking perspective is over but still sort of bums me out...hoping I was just retaining and that tomorrow, the 'real' weight will reflect.

The Friday morning bootcamp workout has left me a little sore, but not too sore to head out for my toning class and some treadmill time. I am glad that I was able to get in a good workout to start my day. My husband and son were planning to go up to the Y to run on the track and so now, I am going to go back to walk on the track with my daughter.

I completed Day 5 yesterday of the 30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge. I didn't have my sheet with me, so I did twice as many squats as I needed to. Oh well! There was no plank yesterday, so it was a very quick challenge day. Today is Day 6 and I have already completed the challenge for today. Figured it was best to get it in while I was dressed for the gym. I did the plank both at the beginning and again at the end.

30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge
Day 6 - 25 second Plank, 15 sit ups, 30 crunches, 50 squats

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment