Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's Hump Day

So, here we are on Wednesday. It seems that the freezing rain we were expecting did not come, which is a good thing. It's supposed to be close to 50 tomorrow, which means that the inches and inches of snow that have accumulated in our yard will start to melt away - I'm not convinced that 50 is enough to melt it all, but the rain that is predicted will likely help.

Not having the chance to work out yesterday morning because of the snow was a real bummer. Having also missed Monday night and not being able to make up any missed workouts last night, left me with a rough day. I ate right where I should have, but my body was not ready for no exercise. The good news is I was right back at it this morning...although, I did almost hit my snooze button too many times to get there on time. Spinning was good this morning. Tonight is Bokwa. I am considering going to a 2 hour class on Saturday evening, since we have no other plans.

I completed day 2 of the 30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge yesterday. Again, I did the plank challenge both at the beginning and the end. It felt good. Crazy that the plank was only 15 seconds and I was shaking...guess I really need to work on planks.

30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge
Day 3 - 20 second Plank, 5 sit ups, 20 crunches, 35 squats

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment