Monday, February 24, 2014

Another new week

Overall, it was a good weekend around here. It was not overly cold, although a little damp. Some of the snow even melted. I got in a good morning workout on Saturday, but wound up not making it to the special 2 hour Zumba/Bokwa event that I had hoped to attend on Saturday evening. Sunday, well I just didn't work out other than the 30 day challenge. It's not unusual, it is my rest day.

I baked a lot...I made lemon biscotti, but only ate one because the kittens got on the counter and threw the bag to the floor; I made Butterfinger Cupcakes, which fortunately, I don't eat; and I made two varieties of Rice Krispie Treats - original and cherry.

Today, it was a bonus spinning class, a makeup for all of the snow/cold weather days that the schools have had that caused our class to be cancelled. She did the workout Tebata style. It was hard, but I actually did enjoy it.

Today is Day 8 of the 30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge.

30 Day Plank, Ab and Squat Challenge
Day 8 - 30 second Plank, 30 sit ups, 40 crunches, 60 squats

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment