Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wednesday

After a couple of days of indulgence, it was very challenging to attempt to return to normal. It wasn't fully normal anyway, there was still a catered breakfast and lunch to deal with. A key difference is that I was on the go most of the day. This left me with less time to continue to nibble after I had eaten. Which helped, except, I found myself hungry and when I did have five minutes, it seemed like I was on the lookout for food.

Dinner was a complete return to normal. We had turkey sausage, pancakes, and pierogies. (it only sounds like a lot - it worked out to be a 10 Point dinner with the touch of syrup I used)

The challenge is that I was hungry at bedtime. I've heard that you shouldn't go to bed hungry. I normally have a small snack in the evening, because I have a couple of Points left. I decided that even though I had reached my Daily and am almost out of Weekly, it would be better for me to have a small snack than to not. I was worried I wouldn't sleep as well hungry. I had a bag of puffed multigrain snacks (buttery caramel flavor) in the cupboard. They really hit the spot and at only 2 Points, I didn't feel as guilty about having it.

Thursday will be even more normal. Hopefully, the step-down yesterday will make today easier and I won't find myself feeling hungry, just because I ate extra the past few days.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment