Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday

Where does the time go? Despite my good intentions of tracking and recording here so that I have that extra level of accountability, I seem to have lost a number of days with no posting. Thursday - a bummer of a day. I'm not sure why, stress I would guess, but I tended to pick and snack all day long. I think that it will be good when the lingering holiday food gifts and boxes of chocolate are completely consumed (or simply ditched). They just create an opportunity for me to pick mindlessly. At least a trip to the vending machine is a conscientious effort and I am more easily able to dissuade myself from it. Friday - I weighed out from the holiday weight maintenance program on Friday. I was flat - not an all bad story, except I was trying to lose so to be flat after 6 weeks is a real disappointment for me. You would think I could find some inspiration in this and bring myself into a better focus. Saturday - We bought pretzel bread and made cheese dip. I'm not sure why, but I am a dip for dip. I eat it like crazy. I should know better and simply not even look at dip. But, alas, I can't seem to do this. Now, there is a small bowl of dip left, but the bread is gone. The weather is supposed to be okay this week. I was thinking of a Monday morning run, but since the overnight low is supposed to be about 28, I think I will wait until later this week. If it is 45 during the day, it should be warmer overnight, right? Here's hoping for a better week this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment