Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday

Monday was a little bit easier for me.  Perhaps it was because I was at work and it was a crazy, hectic sort of day.  I ate a banana first thing in the morning, but between meetings and trying to get a few things together, it was after 10 before I ate my oatmeal.  I wasn't hungry when I ate it, which I think is a good thing.  It also made it so that by lunch time, I was not hungry either.  Lunch was a frozen DiGiorno pizza - I had never had their small ones before, it was the 200 calorie tomato and cheese one.  I have to say that for a microwaved pizza it was tasty and crispy.  Yum!  I also had a yogurt and a clementine with it.  Later in the afternoon, I again snacked on clementines.  My daughter had swim lessons, so I had a granola bar on the way to swimming to hold me over to dinner.  I had thought that I might not need a snack, but I was hungry when I ate it.  It was 3 Points, which I expected it to be less since it was only 90 calories, but that just goes to show that the fat, carbs and protein portions that make up the calories drive the Points.  Dinner was carry out pizza from a local place that is not in their database.  I wasn't sure how to guess, so I weighed the pizza that I ate and then found a national chain cheese pizza that weighed the same and used that.  Surprisingly, it was only 7 points for the small and medium size piece I ate (122 g).

I wasn't very active Monday, other than running around from building to building at work and making about twenty trips upstairs when my daughter took over 2 hours to go to sleep after she was in bed.  Crazy! 


Points used: 26

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment