Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday

I'm not sure how I missed it, but I failed to record the oatmeal that I had at breakfast yesterday. If I had recorded it, I likely would have skipped a snack, based on my calorie intake. Oatmeal isn't many calories, but it was enough to push me up to almost 1600 calories, which is definitely above my target.

When I woke up this morning, I was still undecided as to my work out and decided I would go with the standby Walk At Home. It is a great way for me to work out and work out things in my mind. Which is a good thing, because if I don't I tend to get stressed and then I tend to eat - I know I'm a stress eater, so reducing stress is important part of my journey.

Eating was reasonable today. I only had one cup of coffee (with cream and sugar), so that saved me a bit. Dinner was pasta - thin spaghetti, because you feel like you are eating the same amount, but because it is thinner you actually consume less by weight. I finished off the champagne from New Year's tonight. It was a nice treat to cap the day.

Unfortunately, I think I am feeling the onset of a cold. That is not a good thing. Hopefully, a good night sleep will help.

Activity:
2 mile walk - Walk At Home DVD
Eating:
about 1400 calories consumed

No comments:

Post a Comment