Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monday

Monday was a great day! I started my morning with a walk. If only my son had come down and cranked and moaned during the last five minutes, it might have been a fully enjoyable workout. It felt great to get up and move. I still can't figure out why I would skip it for so long as I did. It still amazes me how one small interruption in routine and can kill a routine.

Eating was mostly good. There was a work lunch again, but it was a taco bar, so I was able to fill my plate with lettuce and tomatoes. I used a bit of cheese and built it on top of one soft taco shell, which I ate once I got to the bottom of the salad. It was tasty and based on my estimates, even with a finish of angel food cake, the lunch was about 10 Points. Dinner was pizza, but the kids wanted bread sticks and I am a sucker for garlic dip, so it was about 12 Points for dinner.

I was surprised to find out that the Crispy Green snacks, which are just freeze-dried fruit, are 1 Point for a bag. I had hoped that it was 'just fruit', but evidently freeze-drying changes it enough that they don't count it as fruit.

I finished the day at 30 Points (26 + 4 weekly).

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment