Tuesday, February 21, 2012

lately...

After having a crazy cold last week that kept me from wanting to do much more than drink juice and sleep, I am feeling much better this week.

In fact, I am feeling very well this morning - for the first time in too long, I got up and worked out. I completed the Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. It was great. Now, I remember why I love to get my exercise in early. I feel energized and ready to face the day. It is also a great stress release.

Eating is mostly back on track. I made a pound cake the other day and have had a slice each day, but at only 130 calories, my guilt is not too deep. I haven't been tracking my food or Points lately, but am hoping to start that again soon.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment