Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tuesday/Wednesday

I was so excited on Wednesday morning, finally the scale was moving in the right direction and I was seeing some results. It certainly is motivating when you are trying to lose weight when you actually succeed at losing weight.

Tuesday was a pretty good day. I fit in two of the nine minute miles from the Walk At Home DVDs. It felt good and I loved that I was able to get it all done in about 20 minutes. Eating was mostly okay. I was tempted by a cupcake and gave in, at least it was a mini! I tried a new recipe at dinner and it was 10 Points for a serving. I finished my day at 28 Points (26 Daily + 2 Weekly).

Wednesday was an okay day. I walked three of the nine minute miles from the Walk At Home DVDs. I almost skipped the third one in the interest of time, but decided that going 1 minute over my schedule was not the end of the world. It has been so nice out...too bad that it has been windy and rainy, it would have been great to get outside to walk/run. I had lunch plans, so I didn't pack. I had a whopping 16 Points at lunch! Crazy. I didn't think it would be that much. It was a turkey sandwich on a pretzel roll with a side of celery and hummus and a bag of baked chips. I think I need to see if I can confirm the nutrition for the pretzel roll, it was 7 Points - I'm just not sure it was as 'big' as the one I located on line to estimate nutritionals. I made dinner a little lighter as a result. I had Sweet Potato Pierogie and one Turkey Sausage Link. It was tasty and at only 7 Points total, felt reasonable. I finished my day at 31 Points (26 Daily and 5 Weekly).

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment