Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday

Aside from the ability to breathe, Monday was a great day. I was so stuffy, all day long. It seemed that I found some relief when I was up and moving about, but you can't exactly spend the work day wandering around the place.

Unable to breathe, working out was not an option that I explored. I feel a need to be able to breathe easily when I exercise. I know that often times working out can help me get through a cold quicker, I didn't think this would apply in this case, since it had been a few weeks since I had a regular routine and was worried that I would find myself winded and make things worse rather than better. So, it was just my extra wander around so I could breathe routine for exercise on Monday.

Eating. Well, when I can't breathe, I don't have much of an appetite I learned. I was trying to stay hydrated and think that over 1/3 of my Points consumed were in the form of drinks.

Of course, with no scale, it is hard to gain perspective on what that meant.
No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment