Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wednesday

It was a good day. Finally, I could breathe, even if I wasn't walking around.

Breakfast turned out to be a banana and a clementine, with coffee. I had a packet of oatmeal I had intended to eat, but with an 8:30, 9:30, 10:00 and 11:00 am meeting, there wasn't a chance to make it.

Lunch was tasty. Went with a 200 calorie DiGiorno pizza, a yogurt, and a clementine. It was very tasty - although the chicken noodle soup that a coworker had smelled amazing!

Dinner was 30 Minute Chicken - which wasn't fully thawed evidently and turned into 50 minute chicken. Bummer! It was tasty and moist, when it was finally done. We snacked on the leftover pineapple salsa from yesterday while we waited. It was tasty, although I didn't need the added calories of the chips.

I went to bed without medicine last night. I was able to breath the whole night. Maybe I really am getting past this cold.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment