Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday

Sunday was a good day. Most of my exercise came in the form of housework. I was up and down the stairs several times, trying to get things back into their correct locations. I could have collected things and reduced the number of trips, but that would have been a challenge to my touch it once approach and wouldn't have given me nearly as much exercise.

Eating was okay. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. A banana mid-morning. A sandwich for lunch. Dinner was my version of Skyline Chili, some watermelon, some carrots and a couple of cookies (couldn't resist). I tried to stick with water for drinking, but a headache encouraged me to have some Dr. Pepper Cherry and the flavor encouraged a second glass.

Monday morning marked the official restart of P90X. I unfortunately am back at having 26# to go (but some of that could be hold over from a night out Saturday including chips, salsa, margarita and fajitas (only ate a little rice, the meat and vegetables - skipped the tortillas).
No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment