Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Friday!

I'm not really sure where the week goes! Well, it was a good week, even if the scale doesn't say so.

I was able to get up and do my workout every morning. I stuck with P90X, except for Thursday, where I substituted the P90X yoga for a 3 mile walk. The Yoga workout takes 90 minutes and I didn't have that type of time.

I also checked out a Zumba class on Wednesday evening, that I simply loved! I am going back tomorrow.

I ate very well. The first few days I was famished - seems to be the case whenever I first start the P90X routine. I was able to get to the right eating so that I was feeling satisfied, but not going too far beyond my daily Points allowance within a couple of days. Of course, I was earning activity Points each day, so it was fine for me to eat a little beyond.

I know that within a few days, the scale will catch up. In the meantime, I will continue to be active and to eat healthy. The most important thing is being healthy...the scale is just one measure, not the be all end all.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment