Friday, March 9, 2012

Recently...

Again, best laid plans and all, I haven't been very active. I was starting to get to the point where I was wondering why my body was having essentially no response to the managed eating and the increased activity. I would be down 1/2 a pound and then back up. I never seemed to be actually getting anywhere. I decided that if nothing happened over the next two weeks, it might be time to see a doctor to make sure that there wasn't something going on.

So, I was very glad when this morning I was down a good amount. I think that perhaps my body was slow to respond, but finally it reacted all at once. Now, because I'm me, I'm not done worrying, but at least I am less worried.

It was so beautiful out on Wednesday. I headed outside at lunch for a 2.75 mile walk. When it is consistently nice, it will be a great boost to my routine to fit in that additional exercise at lunch.

I have been doing okay working out in the morning. Today, my son surprised me with a need to take cookies to school, so I had to bypass exercise to bake. I am hopeful it is not raining at lunch time and I might fit in some bit of a walk, if not a full 2.75 mile loop.

Eating has been going really well. I'm getting to the point where I'm feeling full with what I eat and not wanting to snack in between, although, I generally plan for an orange or apple or other snack between meals - it helps me from being too hungry at meal time.

#s to go:23.8#

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment