Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday

I had really good intentions on Sunday, and well, then they just seemed to fall apart!

I started my day with a normal bowl of cereal and some milk. I started my lunch with a taco salad, but then I picked at chips. And then, I had birthday cake and ice cream. I shouldn't have eaten the cake, there was something I didn't care for in the flavor (an orange or similar note in the chocolate) and yet I still ate it. Things like that frustrate me.

Then, we headed to Bible Study and again, I had chips this time with nacho cheese! Ugghhhh, why do I do this. I burned a lot of Points (haven't actually attempted to estimate yet) and I feel blah as a result of eating too much of food that my body is no longer used to. I should know better.

But, alas, Monday is a new day and I will start fresh, putting Sunday behind me and making sure that I manage my food intake better and not allow myself to be discourage by Sunday.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment