Saturday, March 24, 2012

a few weeks...

I have been so uninspired lately. I have been eating reasonably okay, but have been only partially committed to tracking, which I know allows me to go beyond what I plan to. I have been struggling since the time change to get up early enough to work out every morning. I have definite goals and targets in mind and I need to be focused to get there. I was talking to a coworker that also did P90X and they had some great success with the program. It is inspiring me to get back on track and restart the program. I will not be done with it in time for my first trip, but hopefully, even if I only get part way to my weight goal, it is still progress.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment