Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saturday

I was definitely feeling great when I woke up on Saturday morning and the scale was being kind. I had again lost a little bit of weight, which made me smile. I knew though that I was in for a rough day, with more than normal eating (two days in a row actually - as Sunday we have a birthday party and a Bible Study group too). My brother's family was coming over for a visit. My sister-in-law and I were taking the girls to a ballet and then we were going out for dinner afterwards, followed by hanging out.

Breakfast and lunch were actually pretty normal, aside from the fact that I couldn't resist the last of the S'mores bars sitting on my counter. Dinner we decided to head to the Japanese steak house. It is so hard to estimate the Points for those meals. I found a 'menu' for Benihana NY online that had calorie information for a full meal and based on that, I feel like my estimate (I even added butter to the ingredients just to capture the extra unknown) of just over 20 Points is about right. The good news is that I had plenty of weekly Points remaining, even after consuming dinner, so if I underestimated slightly, I think I am still okay. In the evening, we were all full, so it was just a glass of red wine while we hung out at the house.

The scale reflected the indulgence when I checked Sunday morning, but it wasn't too bad. I'm hopeful that if I can reign it in on Sunday, that I should be right back on course.
No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment