Monday, April 16, 2012

A New Week, A New Beginning

I seem to have lost complete momentum. It all started one Monday morning a few weeks ago when I was tired and couldn't seem to get out of bed. I think I had hit snooze about 25 times before I even realized I hit it once (okay, not 25 X that would have been over 4 hours!). For some reason, that break in momentum after only a week of consistent working out was enough to derail me. The weather is great, the sun is rising and I think that I will have to get out and get in a bit of a walk this morning. I know that if I can get started again that I will be fine, it is just that start that is required.

Food - well, same story here. I had no internet connection one day and so I didn't track live...my downfall. Once I had a day that was so high in Points, I just lost momentum. Rather than starting fresh the next day, I couldn't seem to convince myself it was worth tracking. I plan to start that up again.

I know that I have two rough weeks ahead of me with business meetings, business dinners and business travel, but I am going to do my best...so it doesn't get the complete best of me.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment