Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday

Well, I know that my legs were definitely feeling the sprint intervals from yesterday. When I headed up for my run this morning, my walk up pace was over 17 min/mile. That is slow! I am normally on the high end of 14 min/mile when I walk up. Today, I decided I would just run. I wound up doing 6 laps, 1 1/2 miles. As I was starting lap 4, I wasn't fully convinced that I was going to get the whole second half in. But, then, I found my groove. I think that if had the time, I could have gone double what I did. As I was completing the 6th lap though, I got my Run Keeper update and knew that it was time to head home and get ready for work.

Yesterday was a good day for eating, right up until it wasn't. I had my protein shake and banana for breakfast. I had my toasted wheat thin with goat cheese, cucumbers, spinach, tomato and banana peppers for lunch. My afternoon snack was an apple. My dinner was late and it was Mexican. We took my son out for his birthday, but it was after soccer practice. I made a reasonable dinner choice of one chicken taco and one chicken enchilada, no rice. Unfortunately, because we were late at eating and because I was feeling famished (should have had a snack when I got home), I ordered the queso. They brought out a big bowl, not the little bowl that they normally do. I ate way too many chips and cheese.

Today should be easier. I know that I am having pizza for dinner and will plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment