Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monday

Well, really it is Tuesday morning and I am being lazy. I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off and it was wet outside and I turned off my alarm. I got up about 1/2 an hour later and had great intentions of putting on a DVD, but it didn't sound that exciting and so here I am playing on the internet instead of working out. I guess I am taking a day off.

The weekend was another whirlwind adventure and it sort of stymied my "recovery" from vacation weight. I lost since last Wednesday, but not as much as I would have hoped for.

Monday morning, I was not lazy and did fit in my run, just in time. It started to rain as I was cooling down. My pace was off a bit, but it was pretty cold and I had to walk a few places - once because the sidewalk was covered in puddles in mud, of course I took a few steps in before I realized how bad it was and once because a random yellow lab came to greet me, (s)he might have been the nicest dog in the world, but I wasn't taking any chances. As I wrapped up, I also lost a little bit of time as I talked to another neighbor that I see sometimes at the track. If I knew he would be there consistently, then I could plan to go up on those days. I guess maybe next time I see him out, I might have to ask if he can let me know when he is going, so that I feel comfortable. Only thing is - he does like 1 1/2 miles and I do 3...so it won't be complete, but some.

Eating was average yesterday. I did really well until dinner. It wasn't awful, but we had bread and olive oil dip. I had planned to have two slices, which fit well in my plan, but I had a third slice. Then, after a baseball award event, I came home and had a cupcake sent home from my niece's birthday party - yummy, but unnecessary calories.

#s to Go (Monday morning) - 24.6

No comments:

Post a Comment