Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday

What a day! I headed up to the high school this morning, hoping to run on the indoor track. Except, when I arrived, the doors were all locked. I talked to someone who said that despite the paper reporting morning hours, there are only evening hours. I was very bummed. I wound up running back towards home and finishing with a quick loop around the block.

Eating was probably less than desirable today - I had two cookies at lunch, cookies with frosting. I am not sure what possessed me to do that. I felt bad after eating them - honestly, my body isn't use to consuming that much sugar all at once. I didn't do a good job of tracking calories today - probably because I didn't want to admit how many calories that might have been.

I did fit in a walk at lunch though, so at least I can feel a little bit better about today.

#s to Go: 21.2
Calories Consumed: too many
Calories Burned:
2.78 mile run/walk; 12:13 pace; 394 calories
2.72 mile walk; 16:35 pace; 348 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment