Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday

It was another hot and muggy day. My foot was still bothering me, so I opted to not even do a walk today. I hope I don't regret it, but I figure sometimes you just need a break.

I am happy to say that I did lose a little, even with my girls night in last night.

I had another busy day and we decided to take the family out to dinner. I had a little bit of the appetizer - loaded homemade potato chips, then I had a chopped salad with dressing on the side, a 16 oz Prime Rib and a baked potato. Then, we walked over to Cold Stone and my daughter and I shared a Love It size creation (my husband and son also shared one). I probably overdid eating a little bit, but we will see what the scale says. After all, eating out is part of my lifestyle, my hope is that my body is able to handle the occasional dining out with out significant impact. I expect I might be up tomorrow, but expect that over the next couple of days, I should recover well.

#s to Go: 22.6

No comments:

Post a Comment