Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

My foot was still feeling a little sore this morning, so I wound up just going for a walk, not that there is anything wrong with that, it just is that Friday would normally have been a running day. It was probably a wise decision on my part, it was like pea soup out there. The air was so warm and humid - oppressive even. It was really strange though, on my second time through the neighborhood, the fog had settled in and it felt strangely cooler.

Eating was a bit of a challenge, as there was a shower for a woman at work. I did my best to fill my plate with salad and lean chicken, but the pasta with cream sauce was so tasty. I opted for not eating all of my chicken and went back for a bit of pasta and salad. I had a piece of cake to finish my meal - it was just too yummy. I left some of the cake behind, but couldn't resist the creamy frosting. Dinner was leftovers, but when there weren't enough to go around, I opted for brie on some pita chip crackers (or something similar from Kashi). It was tasty and satisfying. In the evening, my friend came over and and we watched a chick flick. I enjoyed some red wine and some crackers and cheese. It was more than I should have had, but it was good that I resisted my husbands offer of Chipotle, I could have eaten that whole burrito if I had him get me one.

#s to Go: 22.8#

No comments:

Post a Comment