Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday

Today was a tough day.

It started out pretty normal, only I slept in. Okay, that is a relative term, I didn't get up until 5:05. By the time I got to the track, my friend was nearly finished with her walk/run. I wound up only doing 2.5 miles at the track today (plus the approx 1 mile there and back), as I had to get home to complete my workout on time. I had a meeting at 8 am that I couldn't miss. I completed most of Legs and Back, but had to skip over a few of the exercises at the end to allow me to finish on time.

The problem really started when I went to get dressed. Nothing fit! I am not sure why, I just know that I tried on a couple of shirts and a couple of pants - couldn't button any of them. I was a mess - I was frustrated. I have been working out everyday and getting no where.

I did okay the rest of the day. My eating was okay. I started with my protein shake and a banana. Then, we had a team lunch at Mexican, I ordered chicken fajitas and ate just the vegetables and chicken. Dinner was a spinach salad with a bit of Feta cheese for me. I had some toast with Cinnamon Sugar Butter as a side (I need to do a review).

I am hoping for a better start to tomorrow. It is Saturday, so that alone should help.

# to go: 32
3.7 mile walk/run; 12:59 pace
P90X Legs and Back (legs focus)

No comments:

Post a Comment