Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday - a day for arms

There was no class this morning for me, for whatever reason there isn't a class offered early morning on Thursdays this session, so I had to come up with a game plan for today. Last night, as I was still experiencing the soreness (a good thing) of having done Boot Camp on Tuesday morning and Zumba with plenty of squats and lunges on Wednesday night, I decided that this morning would be an arm morning. So, in typical fashion, I turned to P90X Arms and Shoulders. It was a great workout, but I must admit, I could barely do the kick backs in warm up and picking up my weights for the workout was a real challenge, my legs just didn't want to. I am glad that I had planned for arms and didn't have any visions of an extended walk or run for this morning. I just don't think that I would have gotten too far if I couldn't even do kick backs in the warm up.

I am not a diet or fitness expert. I am a mom, just trying to be healthy and fit. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment