Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday!!

Well, where did the week go? I actually made it to the track each morning this week, but I was trying to wait on light and eventually concluded that if I continue to wait for light, I will have no time to exercise. I talked to the two women that I see up there every day and they told me when they get there and I said that I would target that time and if I saw them, I would stay and if not, I would go. It sounded like a great plan, but still life gets in the way and I didn't get there quite that early. The good news though is that I did get there early enough today to actually fit in 5 laps. Of course, I felt completely out of shape and only ran 3 of the 5 laps. I could have probably done 6 if I had actually run them all.

Eating - oh no! I'm not really sure why, but it has been a really tough eating week for me. I think that our busy schedules are a contributor, stress is a contributor and being tired. I had a bowl of Cheez-Its the other night and they were so good, I had more - when I went to get them, they were almost out, so as any (in)sane person would do, I finished them. I'm not sure why I would allow 3 servings of Cheez-Its for a snack, except well they are addictive. Then, last night, we switched around meal plans and went to dinner at the local Mexican restaurant. That wasn't the problem, the problem was that it was after 8. So, I was hungry and ate more chips than I should. I had a reasonable dinner. But, it was so late, I still felt stuffed when I went to bed.

Needless to say, the scale was not moving the way that I wanted...but, I at least know why.

I am hopeful that today will be a better eating day. There are no specific evening plans, except perhaps a friend staying over.

No comments:

Post a Comment