Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday

I headed outside for a walk and did a bit of running. I can totally tell that I will need to rebuild to be able to run like I was in the fall. My legs are a little sore now.

Eating was good. I was able to have a normal breakfast and lunch. Dinner, I had some self-control and lacked some. I had a roll and crackers, which wasn't ideal but I ate only about half of what was served to me, focusing on the scallops and shrimp rather than the filet. At dessert, I ate the chocolate shell, but only about half of the raspberry mousse. Of course, I indulged in some wine.

Today is too early of a start to allow for a walk/run, but I hope to return to the great outdoors (weather permitting) later this week.

No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with a trial subscription to Weight Watchers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment