Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hoping to Get Back to an Active Lifestyle

I finally seem to have gotten over that crazy fall cold that I started as we drove home from vacation. Unfortunately, my foot is still sore. As I did some reading, I think it might be plantar fasciitis. I actually think that my inactivity is the cause. It seems that tightness of the leg muscles can be a cause. Now, I wasn't exerting my muscles, but I also wasn't stretching them. I am doing my best to stretch my legs a couple of times a day and they are starting to feel better.

I don't think that I will rush back into running though. It is about 28 most mornings when I wake up, so it seems like a good time to revisit P90X. I have an early appointment tomorrow, so although I would like to start tomorrow, I will have to play it be ear.

Eating - it hasn't been bad, but I haven't been tracking either. That is something that I need to get back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment